Located at the entrance of the Paseo de la Reforma, near Chapultepec Park and its famous castle that can be seen from above. The Ritz-Carlton Residences, Mexico City, offer panoramic views. Not only of the surrounding woods, but also of the southern, western and northern parts of the city form all of its floors.
In the upper section (floors 48-55) The Ritz-Carlton Residences, Mexico City, include 64 private homes, the residences have:
• Floor plans from 60 m2 - 240 m2 (645 sq. ft. - 2,480 sq. ft.)
• Average heights of 3.10 m (10.2 ft.)
• An independent lobby and dedicated, state-of-the-art, high-speed intelligent elevators
• Access to the amenities of “The Ritz-Carlton Mexico City” Hotel, with preferential rates
• Pet-friendly design
Far more than a property, The Ritz-Carlton residences, Mexico City is a community defined by great lifestyle, architecture, and sophisticated designs.
There is no better place to enjoy yourself and relax.
Residence Prototype 05
• Level: 48 (4805)
• Overlooking Northern Mexico City & Chapultepec Park
• 112 m2 – 1,205 sq ft
• 2 bedrooms
• 2 baths
• The residence has a state of the art fully automated underground parking
Price: $1,573,736 USD
Note: When you buy a Ritz-Carlton Residence, you have the option to hire the hotel to lease and manage your premises, all year long or on specific dates, generating 5.1% cap rate on annual basis, besides obtaining an added value in the short and medium term.